The Keys to SUCCESS and Plates on Plates Fitness
1. MINDSET - This is the WHY behind the WHAT. Making the conscious decision to come to the gym everyday and give 100% effort takes discipline. The coaches and your FITFAM here at Plates on Plates Fitness will hold you accountable yet you are RESPONSIBLE for your own SUCCESS
2. GOALS - Plates on Plates Fitness is dedicated to helping you come up and achieve your SMART goals! SMART goals are: Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time Based. Our Goal Wall is an awesome place to galvanize those goals so you can answer the WHY behind the WHAT.
3. STRATEGY - This is where our expertise shines through! Our coaches and most of your FITFAM has been EXACTLY where you are right now! We will chat about your goals and develop a game-plan together to help you realize those goals.
4. ENVIRONMENT - Have you ever loved a job but HATED your work environment? Did that feeling make you want to stay in bed and call in sick? We have all had an experience like that in our lives. Here at Plates on Plates Fitness we have hands down the very FITFAM in all of Austin! Our vison is to be an all inclusive and welcoming community of individuals who strive to be the very best version of themselves.
5. BEHAVIORS - Behavior is defined as the way we act in response to a particular situation or stimulus. In this equation input equals output. So you have steps 1-3 all planned out.....are you committed to changing your behavior to make those goals a reality? There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone! Be prepared to be UNCOMFORTABLE!
6. LIFESTYLE - This step is the most important one of all. In order to achieve success we often need to change our way of thinking to shape a new lifestyle. Sometimes it could be as easy and getting more sleep to something as drastic as cutting out a toxic relationship. Once your new lifestyle is established, it will become as easy as the previous one. Being successful is shaped by YOU and can only be defined by YOU!
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THAT CHANGE?
Check out some stories below:
Let me introduce you to Kiva Navarro, a gal who has been on a 10 - year journey to "understand" herself. Kiva's story is similar to others we encounter in the way that you come to terms and just accept that you will always feel a certain "way". That nothing you can or have done would or will change it. Kiva decided to take a different path and move past not getting answers to her questions, not finding a reason she felt the way she did and NOT accepting that it was "normal" or age creeping in. Kiva is a true inspiration to all of us here at Plates on Plates Fitness and I hope her story inspires you!